Monday, March 20, 2017

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 19

There must be a better, inlusinve term for "good girl" or "good boy" spankings. "Good person" just doesn't sound right. How about "good one"?

kdpierre: Yes we do. I think spanking is a multi-faceted activity (like most things) that can be done different ways for different reasons, and with different outcomes.

Downunder Don: All our spanks are good girl spanks; we do not do maintenance or punishments. Our main punishment has always been "If you keep doing that, then no spanks"; quite effective!

abby: Oh yes...I get spanked for a variety of reasons...and sometimes for no reason but he wants to...any excuse is a good excuse.

Roz: Spankings here were for a variety of reasons too, discipline and maintenence and, although we never thought of them as good girl spankings, there were plenty for fun or just because.

Ronnie: Yes, I get spanked for a variety of reasons too and P spanks for no reason at all just because he can.

Bogey: What Downunder Don said.

Leigh: When we indulged, they were all good girl or just because - no punishment or discipline.

Yorkie: All my spankings are "good boy" spankings as we don't do punishments or any type of role play. She spanks me because I ask her to because thwy feel so damn good.
Just like the one I got last night. Yum, yum.

Hermione: All of ours are good girl spankings, 'cause I am always very, very good!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: